Sent by Amina Soleimani
Based in Mirdif
Dreaming of a perfect well-planned vacation, tailored- made just for you? I am here to help you with all travel arrangements, while you are busy packing your suitcases for the next trip.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Ksenia - your Travel Designer in Dubai. I was born and raised in St. Petersburg, the cultural capital of Russia. Living in one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world, inspired me to choose my future profession - to become a Travel Advisor.
So my story started 12 years back, when I moved to Dubai from Russia, as a fresh graduate, following my career in the Travel and Hospitality industry. Dubai became my second home and opened new horizons for me. Before becoming a Travel Counsellor I got a great experience in the Travel industry as I learned from the best, working for the world-famous hotel chains, travel companies and for the past 5 years in award-winning Emirates airlines. I travelled to more than 25 countries and still discovering.
So what is different about my travel planning service?
1. Expert Advice & Customized itineraries
I do what I love - I am designing exclusive complex itineraries according to your budget and preferences. All my itineraries are unique and can not be found online. So If you are looking for example for a luxury getaway to the Maldives, an adventure trip to Zanzibar, a wellness retreat in Sri Lanka or family fun in Thailand, I will share with you my expert advice and recommendations.
2. Consultation & Guidance
It is always nicer to talk to a real person if you need a piece of advice on the requirement for antigen or PCR testing by destination, your visa requirements, cancellation and insurance policies. Furthermore, I will take the hassle of completing all that travel paperwork away to save your time
3. Around the Clock Travel Support
With our 24/7 UK Duty Office for any emergency while travelling and my personal support - you are in safe hands. I will guide you from the moment of booking until you will happily come back home.
4. Attention to details
This means you get the holiday that’s right for you, the best value and the ‘little extras’ that make all the difference-upgrade upon availability, special amenities for your occasions, early check-in/late checkout, etc
I will be more than happy to go extra mile for you and make sure that your trip is just perfect.
Life is an adventure. So where will you go next?
I was honoured to participate in that beautiful Musical Event as a Travel Sponsor presenting my Family Travel Project with a lucky draw and exciting prizes.
It turns out that 4 years back I made the right decision. Love our Travel Experts Community- where we support, motivate and achieve success together.
Love creating that special moments for my customers that would stay with them forever, whether it is a bucket list adventure or a local staycation.
You cannot even imagine, how your feedbacks are important to me and how much they inspire me to create your happy travel experience!
Maldives is just like a dream, it is like a real paradise. I would be lying if I say that I liked our island, because I absolutely loved it. Mrs. Maria Sioufi
I absolutely live and breathe travel and I love to write about my experiences! Please take a look through my posts - you might find your own holiday inspiration.
20 June 2022
Seychelles - for lovers of perfect beaches Get the picture-perfect family holiday in Seychelles and choose from the following activities: 1. Taste the national Creole cuisine - pwason ek diri (rice with fish), bourgeois fish, trululu crabs and much more. Rice and fish are the main participants in the Seychelles cuisine, and they are also suitable for a children's menu - it will be both tasty and healthy! I also recommend that you enjoy a family dinner at Takamaka Island, where the children will have the opportunity to watch the dolphins that swim up to the coast in the evening. 2. The program of active family holidays on the islands is diverse - diving in the lagoon among colourful fish, watching amazing birds in the jungle and, of course, giant land turtles. 3. Go on a glass-bottom boat trip. You may be able to observe green turtles in their natural habitat. And they are waiting for you - diving, kayaking, paddleboarding - and all this in the azure transparent waters of the Indian Ocean. Little moments like these make up a dream vacation! The Maldives - for ocean lovers Everyone knows that the Maldives is an island paradise for honeymooners and romantic getaways, however, these islands are also ideal for families with young children. Just imagine - blue turquoise water, white and soft sandy beach, delicious food, fresh fruits and juices, believe me - your child will appreciate it too. 1. Snow-white beaches and the purest azure ocean, sunny weather almost all year round. 2. Huge range of hotels to choose from budget to luxury, it all depends on your travel budget. 3. Great hotel kids clubs to keep your kids entertained - treasure hunting on the beach, painting, crafts, football, volleyball, kids disco, pool games, water slides and more 4. Family activities - coral reef snorkelling, scooters, water skiing, diving, dolphin watching, fishing, traditional wooden boat ride, submarine tour, movie under the stars on the beach, glass-bottom boat ride. My bestsellers are Atmosphere Kanifushi, Oblu Select Sangeli, Ozen Life Maadho, Ozen Bolifushi, Lux South Ari Atoll, Oblu Helengeli, Kurumba, Bandos, Kandima Maldives, Sun Siyam Olhuveli, Sun Siyam World, Anantara Dhigu, ClubMed Kani, Six Senses Laamu, Soneva Jani Mauritius - for active adventurers Mauritius is much more than perfect beaches and turquoise waters. Here you will find a wealth of cultural heritage and a variety of activities for all ages. What could be better than having an adventure for the whole family? 1. Glass bottom boat ride and snorkelling. Go for a walk in the Turtle Bay Marine Sanctuary, which is just 3 kilometres from the hotel. Your children will surely enjoy the many varieties of corals and fish living in harmony in this underwater paradise. Kayak competitions. Kayaking is a great pastime with the family. Why not add some adrenaline and compete with each other. 2. World of Adventures in Casela Park. This park will be of interest to any child, whether you just want to be with tamed animals, or get some adrenaline. It has everything from zip-lines and rides on segways, quad bikes and cars to walks with lions, feeding giraffes, farming with pets and fishing. 3. Culinary master class. We're sure that cooking a few Mauritian dishes on your own can be the best memory you'll take home with you, so put on your apron and join the cooking class with the whole family. Thailand for a never-boring vacation You will be surprised how easy a family holiday in Thailand can be. With a tropical climate and fantastic scenery - beaches, mountains and jungles - Thailand provides opportunities for everything from action-packed adventure to relaxation. 1. Bangkok Explore the bustling Thai capital on a modern subway or take a canal boat ride across Bangkok. Bangkok has a lot to offer families with children of all ages, including attractions such as Kidzania, Bounce Inc Bangkok, Dream World Bangkok and Funarium. Visiting temples The sheer size and intricate details of many of the temples (wats) in Bangkok will captivate children. There they will be able to get an idea of ??the culture and practice of Buddhism, the main religion of Thailand. Be sure to visit Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha), on the territory of the Grand Palace; Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) with its 15m high, 43m Buddha; and Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn), which sits on the banks of the Chao Phraya River and offers spectacular sunset views. exotic wildlife Exotic Wildlife You should definitely visit the elephant sanctuaries located in northern Thailand with your children. Children will love this unique opportunity to join in feeding and bathing the elephants, as well as watching them interact with their family groups in their natural habitat. There are options for day or night visits. Island tours by speedboat What could be more exciting than a speedboat ride through the crystal clear waters between the tropical islands of Thailand? You can visit islands such as Koh Phi Phi, Phuket and Koh Samui, where you will certainly enjoy snorkelling, canoeing, or sunbathing on secluded beaches. For James Bond fans, the Phang Nga Bay Tour featured in The Man with the Golden Gun is not to be missed! Ziplining Are your kids unable to sit still? Invite them to fly like monkeys through the treetops. Ziplining in the Thai jungle with its many slides and suspension bridges is an exciting adventure where you can even see gibbons and other wild animals as you fly over amazing scenery. Sri Lanka - for lovers of nature and the green jungle Snorkel or dive in Hikkaduwa National Park with its incredible marine life and rocky islets, especially the famous coral gardens. Hikkaduwa Beach is a popular reef-protected spot and therefore offers shallow water ideal for children. While sailing, you will be able to meet turtles and dolphins, as well as take a glass-bottom boat trip to see them. 2. Safari in Yala National Park Yala National Park is located in the southeastern region of the country and is located in the southern province of Uva. The park occupies a vast territory of 979 sq. km. Yala Park is best known for its wildlife diversity and has been established to conserve Sri Lankan elephants, leopards, buffaloes, and deers. Turtle Farm You will get a chance to participate in the daily ritual of releasing the turtles into the great ocean (a very touching sight).
23 November 2021
Thailand was on my bucket list for quite a long time until my bestie offered me a girls trip to Phuket. It sounded like a great idea so we started the travel planning. For the accommodation, we chose Novotel Phuket on Patong beach. The hotel was nice, rooms tidy and well-maintained. I loved the layout of the resort-it was on top of the hill so we had a fabulous view of the surroundings. Of all the 4 star hotels located near Patong beach, Novotel Phuket Resort stands out as having the best sea view. Perfectly situated on the green hills above Kalim Bay, Patong Beach, Novotel Phuket is the resort of choice for anyone looking to escape everyday life for some much-needed peace of mind. Novotel Patong’s serene as it is overlooking the island’s lush landscape and exotic gardens, and with a perfect view of the most breathtaking sunsets on Phuket, this resort provides a great getaway right in the heart of the island’s most exciting attractions.-street cafes, restaurants, bars, public beaches and promenades including that famous Bangla road where you can find lots of exotic Thai entertainment. For the flight, we booked Emirates Airlines direct flight to Phuket as it was the most convenient way to get to Thailand with a decent level of comfort. Being active travellers we couldn't stay at the resort for long though the swimming pool was great, so we decided to explore the Phuket island. Being a fan of The Beach novel, I was dreaming about visiting famous Phi Phi Island. So we took off by speedboat adventure from Phuket, zooming over the rolling waves at high speeds, and reached Koh Phi Phi. Our professional guide showed us top natural attractions including James Bond Island, Bamboo Island, Maya Bay, and Rang Yai Island. We soaked up the sunshine on remote beaches with time for swimming, snorkelling and having a delicious lunch that was included. Another great day trip was to Similan islands -the bounty islands of Thailand. The Similan Islands are situated in the Andaman Sea on the West Coast of Southern Thailand, The Similan archipelago consists of eleven islands that are the perfect travel destination for travellers t that like to dive and explorer remote and desolated places full of wildlife. The largest island is Koh Similan and is probably the best place to start your adventure, surrounded by crystal clear shallow waters and spectacular coral reefs. The marine life around the Islands is unmatched in the whole of Thailand. Overall we had a very exciting girls trip and I wish we had more time to explore things like zip-lining, hiking and much more!
14 June 2020
We are so lucky to live in the UAE and to have the luxury of staying at the most glamorous and luxurious hotels In the world. Being UAE residents, we got used to have weekend getaways and enjoy our short breaks. These days it became so easy to get lost in loads of UAE staycations offers, however after quarantine and lockdown situation privacy, safety measures and hygiene standards became our top priority. Check out my top picks of the most trusted and unique staycations across the country, that should not be missed. 1. Ritz Carlton Al Wadi Luxury in the UAE knows no bounds, and the villa suites at this Ras Al Khaimah resort are no exception. Inspired by traditional Bedouin tents, each villa offers its own pool, deck overlooking the desert, a spacious lounge area and a bathroom with floor-to-ceiling windows. The beauty of the Arabian desert has been a secret of the Bedouins for thousands of years. Now, visitors can experience its tranquillity, picturesque scenery and rich culture at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert. The luxury resort brings together pampering services with opportunities to discover the land and the people, creating an unforgettable experience for the entire family. 2. Anantara Qasr Al Sarab Located in Abu Dhabi's Liwa desert in the Rhub Al Khali – also known as the Empty Quarter - the largest uninterrupted sand desert in the world. That stunning Anantara retreat’s design is inspired by desert fortresses from the area. Built on a crescent-shaped dune, each of Qasr Al Sarab's 154 guestrooms and 52 villas all face the west, so-every guest can benefit from unobstructed desert sunrise and sunset views. 3. RItz Carlton Al Hamra A secluded oasis set along the Arabian Gulf, The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach celebrates natural beauty and cultural heritage at its resort near Dubai. Blending traditional elements with modern luxury, the hotel offers a collection of experiences including outdoor adventure, bespoke dining and sea-inspired spa treatments.? 4. Anantara Sir Baniyas The Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort is one of three accomodation options on Sir Bani Yas island. Safari-style villas are dotted across lush savannah, with indoor-outdoor living making the most of stunning surrounds among luxury hotels in Abu Dhabi. Unwind in serene comfort and elegance with savannah view. 5. Zaya Nurai - one of a kind island retreat off the coast of the UAE capital, that would make you feel as if you landed in the Maldives or Seychelles as you arrive. Home to a mix of beachfront villas and private estates, the luxury private island escape is a complete departure from most beach resorts in the region, modelling itself more on the style associated with island resorts in the Indian Ocean. 6. Kingfisher Lodge The beauty of the pristine beach and Indian Ocean waters is matched perfectly by refined interiors in soft beiges, blues and desert browns. Savour the tranquillity as you kayak through mangroves, watch sea turtles hatch, nest and swim, catch a glimpse of many rare bird species and the wildlife that all define Khor Kalba as a globally important wetland. Kingfisher Lodge Kalba also offers a complimentary boat transfer between the Kingfisher Island & Main land. 7. Al Maha Resort Al Maha Resort is nestled deep within Dubai’s golden dunes and magical desert landscape in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, playing a vital role in its conservation. This unique resort showcases heritage and architecture of the Bedouins, with beautiful tented villas each with their own private pool gazing out over the rolling dunes and indigenous Arabian wildlife. Enjoy unique desert activities, as the property offers two daily complimentary desert-themed outings as part of your stay. Activities are split between the morning and afternoon, and include falconry, horse-riding and archery.
03 December 2019
1. Finland, Rovaniemi From husky ride to hunting the Northern Lights, we are here to offer you most importantly one thing - pure joy. Experience the magic of Lapland in our two destinations: Rovaniemi, known as the official hometown of Santa Claus, andYlläs, which is a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of big cities. What about floating between the ice blocks under the sky full of stars, riding a snowmobile through snowy forests or meeting our furry friends for husky safari in the wilderness? 2. Iceland With its glassy glaciers, hot thermal springs, spectacular geysers, active volcanoes, lava fields, stunning waterfalls and snow-capped mountains, Iceland is indeed the original ‘land of fire and ice’. The second largest island in Europe, Iceland lies close to the Arctic Circle northwest of Scotland and south of Greenland, and it is primarily the unique and wonderful natural phenomena that draw visitors to the country. 3. St. Petersburg & Moscow, Russia Travel to Russia is a unique opportunity to get acquainted with Russian rich history and culture. Russia spans over 11 time zones and 2 continents and is one of the most beautiful and largest countries in the world. This is a great country with an array of rivers, forests and towering mountains. Now you have a chance to explore its land of striking beauty and diversity, from magnificent capitals, Moscow and St. Petersburg, to the measured life of Siberian cities. Most travelers focus their attention on the western end of the country, where cosmopolitan cities like Moscow and St Petersburg offer world-class symphonies and ballets, and famous tourist attractions like the Kremlin, St Basil’s Cathedral, and the Winter Palace. 4. Germany, Dusseldorf Düsseldorf in Advent is an exciting mix of Christmas markets and shopping , especially around the Königsallee where the Sternchenmarkt and five other theme markets lead the way along the most popular shopping streets in Düsseldorf. Christmas Market opens its "gingerbread houses" not far from the Königsallee. On the Gustaf-Gründgens-Platz you will find a giant outdoor ice rink offering fun for all the family. 5. French Alps Embrace the winter season with a snowy escape to Val Thorens Sensation in the French Alps, 15-minutes from internationally-acclaimed ski resort Courchevel. This chic all-inclusive resort is one of Club Med’s highest altitude ski destinations at 2,300 metres and it offers some of the best winter sports in the world. A ski lift located at the heart of the resort will give you direct access to the Three Valleys domain, featuring 600km of slopes to explore. 6. China Escape to a picture-postcard winter wonderland at Yabuli China Club Med, an all-inclusive resort promising a dreamy getaway with special offers from now until end of April 2020. With your ski pass and ski lessons included, take off on an alpine adventure as you explore the white peaks of the Yabuli Merge, offering 20 miles of runs across stunning mountain peppered with pine forests. 7. Japan Be amazed by the beauty of Sahoro Hokkaido, a boutique family resort set at the foot of powder-soft ski slopes on Japan’s second largest main island. On an all-inclusive holiday of a lifetime, enjoy skiing, snowboarding, all-day gourmet dining, dedicated children’s clubs and after-ski activities for all ages. Savour Japanese lifestyle, from traditional hot tubs to delicate tea ceremonies, and indulge in ‘nabe’, a family-style soup recipe unique to the island of Hokkaido.
24 February 2019
Seychelles is not only a perfect romantic destination for a vacation but also a dream island for mini travelers. Number one it is the safest place in the tropics that doesn’t require any extra vaccinations and plus you can't find any dangerous animals and plants. Seychelles are family-oriented islands with very hospitable local people. Especially if you are travelling with your youngsters, locals will greet your very warmly and will be absolutely fine with noisy kids running around. In Seychelles, your little ones would not need to wear any shoes, as on the cleanest sandy beaches you will not find any corals. Moreover children will enjoy shallow waters that are surrounding the islands where they can splash safely all day long. Best kid-friendly hotels on Seychelles 1. Constance Lemuria This amazing beachfront resort's offers child-friendly facilities that makes it suitable for families. The 105 suites and villas offer luxurious accommodation, some with private pools and butler service. A multi-level pool is the centerpiece of the resort, though one of the hotel's most attractive features is its direct access to three pristine white-sand beaches. Various dining options include a beachfront eatery and fine-dining restaurant. A kids' club provides organized fun for kids ages 4 to 11. Typical activities include guided island exploration, local crafts, cooking classes, and treasure hunts. The hotel also offers two floodlit tennis courts, mountain bikes, and non-motorized water sports. Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. 2. Raffles Seychelles Raffles Seychelles is perfectly designed for families, and is one of only a handful of luxury resorts in the Seychelles to provide a dedicated kids' club. The small and cozy kids' club is for ages 4 to 12 (babysitters can be arranged for younger children for a extra charge), and a recreation club for teenagers offers fun activities such as movie nights. The resort has its own white-sand beach, but Praslin is known for its gorgeous beaches, and one of the world’s top-rated is just a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The resort’s private location means that guests will need a car if they want to explore the island, but the amenities - 3 restaurants, a spa, ample water sports, and the largest infinity pool in the Indian Ocean -- make it easy to stay and enjoy this amazing property. The 86 contemporary villas are pretty spacious, offering outdoor dining facilities as well as private pools. 3. Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa Situated on the beautiful Silhouette Island, the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa Spacious features 111 private villas with large furnished terraces and fabulous bathrooms with both rainfall showers and soaking tubs. 5 restaurants and a bar offer a wide array of cuisines, and features include a huge outdoor pool, a luxurious spa, and activities such as scuba diving, fishing, hiking, and yoga. Other amenities at the resort include a medical center, bicycles available for rent, a DVD library, a petanque court, a giant chess game set, and free Wi-Fi access at the resort. Families will appreciate the large kids’ club (for ages 4 to 12 years old), which has both outdoor and indoor play areas, babysitting services is available for extra charge. 4. Kempinski Seychelles Resort Kempinski Seychelles Resort is a great family-friendly property on a white pristine beach in Mahe’s exclusive Baie Lazare area. This hotel has many attractive facilities, including its Olympic-length outdoor infinity pool, a spa with a wide array of treatments, and even own casino. There's plenty of entertainment for kids, including a spacious, bright, and well-equipped kids' club; playground; children's pool; free rent bikes; and two tennis courts. Interconnecting rooms are available upon request. A variety of dining options throughout the resort offer breezy, al fresco seating. 5. Constance Ephelia Constance Ephelia is a 4 star resort located on Mahe Island in the Seychelles. Its two beautiful beaches are stunners and a plethora of features draw plenty of couples and families. Kids are well-treated for here with a large, modern kids’ club (for ages 4 to 11) with indoor and outdoor play areas, games, a play station, a trampoline, and even a mini rock-climbing wall. The resort has a luxurious spa -- one of the biggest in the Seychelles -- with 18 treatment suites and a wide array of treatments (even ones for kids), as well as a sauna, steam room, thermal pool, hot tub, cold plunge pool, and yoga pavilion. A variety of stylish, modern rooms, suites, and villas include facilities ranging from large furnished terraces to private pools set in the gardens. Wi-Fi and breakfast are both complimentary.
23 February 2019
Are you adventurer at heart like me? If yes, then I recommend one of my craziest adventures - visiting mountain Kilimanjaro. We were staying in Zanzibar for our holidays, when I got that spontaneous idea to visit Kilimanjaro. We had only 1 day for that tour and it sounded impossible. There were no tours like that that could be offered to us, so our hotel concierge customized a whole itinerary for us. The plan was to get a speed boat trip and it was the only way to catch a flight early morning at 7am from Dar E Salam Airport ) to Kilimanjaro. As per our hotel concierge it supposed to be a speed boat, however turned to be just a basic wooden boat with motor. Imagine how surprised we were, but what to do as we had to catch the flight. So 2 hours of thrilling journey in the darkness under the stars through Indian Ocean were bit scary, but for sure unforgettable. Real adventure. And we made it!!! Once we arrived to the shore, taxi was waiting for us. It looked so unreal, taxi in the middle of nowhere in a small African village in the night. Anyway we head to the airport and caught out flight to Kilimanjaro. When we landed at the airport, Safari jeep Car was waiting for us with the English-speaking guide and a driver. We had a time of our life visiting Kilimanjaro. Here are some facts about that unique mountain: Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa, about 4,900 meters (16,100 ft) from its base to 5,895 meters (19,341 ft) above sea level. If u are not ready to climb - no issues, you can visit Kilimanjaro national park by jeep and take a photo on the climbers starting point as we did. The mountain is part of the Kilimanjaro National Park and is a major climbing destination.
23 February 2019
Are you dreaming go to Jungle Safari with your toddler, but don’t know how? No stress.. We made it with 2 years old and had a time of the life. Visited Yala National Park here are few facts: Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka bordering the Indian Ocean. Really Huge!! -It is situated in the southeast region of the country, and lies in Southern Province and Uva Province. -The park covers 979 square km. -The park is best known for its variety of wild animals. It is important for the conservation of Sri Lankan elephants, Sri Lankan leopards and aquatic birds. Safari guide told us that we will be extremely lucky if we see leopards but they are hiding all the time and was not easy to catch them. We have seen them twice. My kid was fascinated with such a wonderful wildlife as she saw elephants, deers, leopards, buffalos and much more!! It was 2 hours drive in high 4x4 Toyota car, but we didn't even noticed the time!!( baby had a car seat?? for the safety) Awesome family experience!! Super happy!
23 February 2019
1. Anantara Dhigu Resort &SPA (3-6 years old) Direct access by speedboat from Male airport, avoiding the need for a seaplane transfer, that is very convenient for kids This 110-room property is spread across 3 islands with a shared lagoon. Rooms feel a little tired, but there are lovely family options. Sunset family villas can take two adults and up to three young children, older families may prefer the 2-bedroom Anantara pool villas connected via a sun deck Dhoni Club is a clutch of traditional Maldivian boats converted into air-conditioned play zones. Kids can enjoy there a mini football pitch, swings, shaded tables for arts and crafts, and a 12ft chalk board. For older children, there is an awesome surf school, a new free-diving school and a marine biologist who leads visits to a coral nursery. A “beach fairy” shimmies up palm trees and cracks open fresh coconuts, and there is unlimited free ice cream at the pool bar. 2. Constance Halaveli (3-6 years old) Resort consists of 86 villas It is not the jetty, so each villa has its private garden, pool and beach access. Some have bunk rooms ideal for tots, and the double-storey option with separate outdoor access is best for families with older children and can accommodate up to five of them. The kids’ club has some of the longest hours in the Maldives, from 9am to 9pm, so the kiddos can play in a group until the evenings rather than be sitting in-villa with babysitters Opposite the club, a tennis pro offers lessons for children, while all non-motorized water sports are complimentary. On check-out, mini travelers mark the walls with a painted handprint before being given a manta ray soft toy as a gift. 3. Bandos Island Resort and SPA (3-6 years old, 6-12 years old) Bandos Island Resort is a great option for families, having its own diving center and the kids’ club. The Kokko Club Kids’ facilities include a large outdoor play area and indoor nursery and are free for kids 3 to 12 years old. Babysitting services are available (for a charge)0for kids up to 12 years old. In the rooms, an extra bed can be provided for kids at no extra charge. A swim-up bar separates the main freshwater pool (popular with older kids) from the shallow kiddy pool. 4. Soneva Fushi ( 6-12 years old) Hotel concept is “No news, no shoes ” which let guests experience Maldivian barefoot luxury 100-acre fantasy family home with a jungle cinema and observatory where kids can spy galaxies far, far away with Ali Shameem, the only certified astronomer in the country. There’s also a turtle-spotting beach and an ice-cream parlor Treetop Swiss Family Robinson-style restaurant reached by a wobbly rope bridge. The Den, the biggest children’s playground in the Indian Ocean. Entered through a tunnel, and kitted out with clocks and treasure maps, it hides an exhaustive list of fabulous playthings: a pirate ship, jungle zip-line, water slide, DJ room and hands-on kitchen 5.Per Aquum Niyama (1-3years old), (3-6 years old), ( 6-12 years old) Little majesties embark on safaris, explore wildlife, go gourmet with Master Chef classes, encounter dolphins and plunge into family indulgences, with luxuries re-invented to thrill guests 12 months to 12 years old.K ids join one of four tribes, segmented by age: Globetrotters: 12 – 35 months Adventurers: 3 – 4 years Voyagers: 5 – 7 years Pioneers: 8 – 12 years At the center of our Maldives kids club, an outdoor play area welcomes with a playground, trampoline, splash park, Munch little gourmet kitchen, and the stage where little ones become the star of the show. For those with tech-obsessed teenagers ,there’s a separate games space with Xboxes, computers and an amazing pair of simulator rooms: one for cinema screenings and one with kit for golf, shooting and goal-scoring practice. And, of course, there are the beaches, the snorkeling, banana boats and dhoni trips. 6. Six Senses Laamu (6 -12 years old) Offering 97 rooms, this is the only resort in the Laamu atoll, and minimal light pollution means heavenly stargazing. The kids’ club is so much fun, offering arts and crafts room and a sandy playground, which means kids prefer exploring the island on treasure hunts by bicycle (identified as their own by a wooden tag carved with their initials-how cool is that). Bikes come in all sizes, with or without stabilizers, and there are tricycles for parents to transport youngsters. The hotel provides useful demonstrations to explain recycling technique marine expert teaches children about turtles, sharks and manta rays, and also supervises the dolphin cruise. On the main jetty there is a complimentary ice-cream bar with more than 40 flavors. Yummy! 7. ClubMed Kani Maldives At Club Med Kani, kids will enjoy a place all their own. Children aged 4 - 10 and 11- 17 can take part in a wide array of games, sports, and creative activities with a dedicated staff by their sides every step of the way. Here, young travelers can play & learn through activities such as cooking lessons, face painting, sandcastle making, coral propagation and even flying trapeze. Children from ages 6 and up can even dive into challenging water sports like sailing and kayaking.
23 February 2019
1. Disney Cruises World-famous Disney Cruise Line caters perfectly to children of all ages. You just can’t be bored of a Disney cruise, as it is offering various parties, character-autograph sessions, Broadway musicals, lots of classes, the tours, movies, games, even a 1,800-foot aqua play area on the 4,000-person Disney Fantasy. Perks: Great variety of activities for the little traveler on a cruise – princes’ parties, animation lessons and science classes and so much more Baby-friendly, as even 3-month-old babies are welcome aboard. Don’t worry even if you broke your baby stroller or forgot to bring a bottle sterilizer – just one call to the cruise crew and all that you need is delivered to your cabin. 2. Royal Caribbean Royal Caribbean is one of the stars of Hollywood-style cruise business, too. The line has a partnership with DreamWorks — creator of the films Madagascar, Shrek and Kung Fu Panda. Parades, shows, 3-D film showings and meals with favorite characters are among the perks. For the lovely to girls, these cruise lines offer Barbie cruises. Is it a dream came true? Perks: -excellent program for young passengers. -assisted dining for kiddos ages 3 to 11. They can scarf down their meal, and then crew members whisk them away to play while parents enjoy a leisurely me -The kids club is spacious and divided into multiple zones for various age groups. -Rock-climbing walls and surf simulators make the ship attractive to teenagers. -Royal Caribbean ships offer family suites that can sleep 6. 3.Holland America Holland America doesn’t offer the big names and cutting-edge attractions of other # cruise lines, but has lots of other valuable advantages, comparing to others Perks: -Swim parties, Olympics-style competitions, karaoke and pajama parties -all classic fun for children without over-the-top stimulation. -Holland America is also an especially good cruise line for teenagers.
24 November 2018
Mas Que Nada - till now I can hear that Brazilian song in my ears. It was always my dream to travel to Rio De Janeiro, so when it finally came true, I couldn't believe my happiness. I don't know why but directly I felt like at home, maybe because of Brazilian soap operas that I watched in my childhood.. The vibe and energy of the city is crazy - like carnival that you live everyday, but at the same time very laid back. I loved to spend hours sitting on my beach chair on Copacabana, sipping fresh coconut and admiring the Atlantic Ocean. Apart from long beach hours on Ipanema and Leblon, we went around the city. We got a private tour that was the best decision ever. Our guide did impossible - he took us to Christ Redentor when there were no tourists ( only because there were elections in the country in the morning). We were so lucky to get pictures with Christ Redentor without crowds of people on the back. The views from there are just breathtaking, I have never seen such a wild and amazing natural beauty. Sugar Loaf was also a great experience as we took a cabin going up. So many boho places to see on Rio- Selaron stairs, markets, Lapa, Sambadrome..Bohemian style somehow connects with luxury of past colonial times and poverty of favelas, where life is so hectic and bubbling all the time We even dared to visit one of the favelas. As we stayed in Sheraton Leblon next to us there was a very safe favela ( as per our concierge). So just one day we decided to go. Local guys took us by their motorbikes up to the mountains. There were quite a nice bar and even motel for the tourists. Nothing dangerous like they show in the movies.We had our caipirinha with honestly the best view on Copacabana beach. Green picturesque mountains, huge waves of Atlantic ocean on Copacabana, Leblon and Ipanema beaches just take your breath away. I felt like I have been there before. Rio was so laid back. In this city you can be whoever you want either glamorous star of soap opera or just a simple hippie from Lapa. Brazilians seemed so happy and so enjoying the life- these tanned people are spending all day on the white sandy beaches by playing volleyball, dancing capoeira and sunbathing. And you want to be one of them smiling, relaxed ,joyful, taking it all from the life. If you ask me, would I come back to Rio? - my answer will be - YES!
23 September 2018
Zanzibar is one of the unique African islands that combines luxury and wildness of Tanzania. It was one of those places that I had no clue about but was very curious to discover. My partner and I travelled to Zanzibar in April. We were fully aware that there will be a rainy season but it was only time we could take a vacation. And we made a right decision. As it turned out most of the travelers avoid going to this island in the rainy season, so our beautiful authentic hotel The Residence Zanzibar was almost empty, so we had our privacy. By the way, the weather was absolutely fine, we had some tropical rain, but then the sun was coming out, so we were enjoying the beach, turquoise sea and our private swimming pool. I was amazed at the design of our villa- African style bed with white curtains, cozy straw armchairs, great view of the beach and high-end amenities. Service was beyond expectations. Our butler was there anytime for any request we had. Being ones of a few guests in the resort we were spoiled with the attention. The chef was checking every day what we would like for the dinner in order to cook for us exclusive dishes and to make a special set up. We were lucky to have romantic dinners at the jetty, on the beach, in our villa. Hotel staff even arranged a special bonfire for us. I felt like we are on our second honeymoon. n Zanzibar, we found not only great sandy beaches and perfect waters for swimming, snorkeling and diving, but also we had some adventures. First of all, we took Old City in the Stone Town, There is an Incredible atmosphere of colonial times, historical places, spice market, wooden oriental doors, frightening slave market and the house of Freddy Mercury. Famous Prison Island impressed us with huge beautiful turtles that are happily living there in a sanctuary. You can even feed them and take tons of photos with them. Another great adventure was a Blue safari - sea voyage on a traditional wooden boat ( looked like a pirate ship). We were enjoying snorkeling and fabulous underwater world of Zanzibar, chasing dolphins from the boat, passing by mangroves lagoons with a crystal clear emerald-green water. At the end of the trip we had a delicious lunch on one of the islands with traditional delicacies (try red baobab seeds -yummy). On our last day we decided to visit popular The Rock restaurant. Interesting fact about that place - it is located on the real rock in the middle of the ocean. So when the tide is low you can walk there easily, but when the water comes up, you can reach it only by the boat. Very exciting experience. Must do! Overall, I must say that Zanzibar is a black pearl of Tanzania, that everyone should visit at least once!
04 September 2018
It’s well-known that the Maldives is a dream island for the honeymooners and romantic getaways, however, this place is perfectly suitable for the family vacation. Just imagine -blue turquoise water, white and soft sandy beach, water villas and of course highest level of service-sounds like a paradise. I personally have been to amazing Anantara Per Aquum at Huvafenfushi island. My husband and I travelled there for a short break over a weekend and it was absolutely worth it. We arrived at the Male airport, where a speedboat transfer was waiting for us. It took us only 20 minutes to get there. The ride was very comfortable as the boat was equipped with nice leather seats, Wi-Fi and some refreshments were served to us. On the arrival we were warmly greeted by the staff and the General Manager himself- that was very pleasant. We got a beach villa with amazing ocean view, private pool and a huge wooden terrace. Our room was very beautifully decorated with rose petals and pleasant amenities were waiting for us. There was a direct access to the perfect sandy beach and unbelievable blue waters of the Indian Ocean. The gem of the resort is Underwater SPA- I never been to a better relaxing area in my life. Spa therapists greeted me very warmly and made sure that I will get a wonderful experience there. Massage table had a water mattress on it, so when you lay down it gets the shape of your body for the perfect relaxation. I was mesmerized by Underwater view on colored exotic fishes and the coral reefs. I thought that I might be bored on the island staying there a few days, however it was not like that at all! Hotel team organized for us unforgettable sunset dhoni (traditional boat) cruise with a glass of champagne, dinner at impressive underground wine cellar, beautiful lunch at the seafood restaurant. Every wish was just predicted by very attentive and professional staff. Service was just impeccable. Great experience in the paradise island!
05 September 2018
Bali is an incredible place where your body and soul will be rejuvenated. I have personally been there twice and honestly, will go there again and again. There is something about those green rice fields, clear waterfalls, Indian ocean with its changing tides. For the family vacation, I would recommend Nusa Dua, the most luxurious and well- the maintained area with only world-famous hotels chains like Marriott, Starwood, Radisson and Hyatt. First time I visited Bali in April and the second time in December. And I can say that In December the weather was more comfortable due to the less rain. My friends and I stayed in Courtyard by Marriott Nusa Dua and were happy with that modern property made in wood and glass. Swimming pool was huge just like a tropical river, where you can enjoy the pool bar that serves cocktails all day long. The beach is located in a short distance where the hotel transfer was arranged. The funny part that you need to catch a period of the day when the tide is not very low, to have a nice swim. You can even find the timetable of the tides on the beach. Unlike Seminyak with its busy funky streets and bars and hectic nightlife, Nusa Dua is very family friendly and quiet place. It has its own community centre -Bali collection, where you can find plenty of restaurants with delicious Indonesian or European cuisine, souvenirs shops and boutiques, SPA salons, offering famous Balinese massage ( that I highly recommend) and even fish pedicure. If you are a nature lover, you can go ahead with Ubud-very spiritual and oriental place, where are located freshly green rice fields and jungle. However, it will be a bit far from the ocean. For the budget option, you can choose Kuta, where accommodation would not cost a fortune, but you can also enjoy the ocean and sandy beaches and lots of fun activities, like swimming with the dolphins. The best thing that we did in Bali -we rented scooters and got a freedom of driving around through the island and visited all iconic places including Dreamland beach, Tahanlot, volcano, rice fields, waterfalls and Lake Temple. One of the most exciting experiences was having lunch with the Mount Batur volcano view. Breathtaking! Would definitely recommend it! So as you can see everyone can find his own happiness on the amazing island-Bali.
19 August 2018
Sri Lanka was just beyond expectations! We travelled there in the end of May with my 2 years old baby girl and hubby. Honestly I wasn't expecting anything much, as I didn't know what this beautiful country is and what it can actually offer. We were considering different destinations-for the family vacations - Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles, Thailand and even Bali. As it turned out that in from May till August they do have a rainy season in South East region... So I was thinking that if its raining in Maldives , we will have nothing to do with the kid. Mauritius needed pre- arranged visa for my hubby and we didn't have much time. Seychelles and Thailand we have already visited ( very good option by the way) but we wanted something new. Bali was quite far- 9 hours flight with the kiddo was a-bit too much.. Then it clicked - Sri Lanka- green jungle, fresh air, Indian Ocean, yoga and retreats, yummy seafood ( local crabs and lobsters.. mmm). Moreover my daughter loves wildlife and animals - roaring all the time like a lion ( her favorite). So we decided to open this amazing just jungle book for our toddler. Good thing that from Dubai its only 4 hours flight, which really matters when you are traveling with your child. We took direct Emirates Flight to Colombo airport. 4 hours flew very fast. Good we arranged hotel transfer in advance. It was a nice minivan with car seat for the baby, water, and even Wi-Fi. Our first stop. Anantara Kalutara. The luxurious resort hidden in the jungle. I was so impressed that these lovely people greeted us with traditional Lankan dance and led us to the Lobby area. We were lucky to get upgraded to the Private Garden Villa with the swimming pool. Honestly the best place to stay with the little one as you can swim together all day long and whenever baby is tired, you can put him to sleep in the bedroom ( by the way hotel provides very comfortable wooden baby cot). We were anxious to go and to discover that property. The hotel is beautifully decorated in rustic style with a natural touch, great swimming pool, few restaurants and a kids club. Kids club accepts kids from 4 yo, but our girl is just 2yo so we could arrange babysitter there. Kids club is well- equipped with different toys, games and cartoons. So our kid was happy to spend some time there while my hubby and I enjoyed famous Anantara SPA. Next day we decided to spend outdoors. Concierge arrange for us Turtle Sanctuary visit, where we learned about turtle rescue, cuddles small water turtles and eventually let them go to the ocean ( very touching experience) Another great adventure was Yala National Park. We went on a real safari with our little one and had a time of the life Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in bordering the Indian Ocean. Really Huge!! It is situated in the southeast region of the country, and lies in Southern Province and Uva Province. The park covers 979 square km. Yala is best known for its variety of wild animals. It is important for the conservation of Sri Lankan elephants, Sri Lankan leopards and aquatic birds. Safari guide told us that we will be extremely lucky if we see leopards but they are hiding all the time and was not easy to catch them. We seen them TWICE! wow! My kid was fascinated with such a wonderful wildlife as she saw elephants, deers, peacocks, buffalos and much more!! It was 2 hours drive in high 4x4 Toyota car but we didn't even notice the time!! ( baby had a car seat for the safety) Awesome family experience!! Super happy! Our second stop Anantara Tangalle Peace Haven. The idyllic place for the family vacation. Wonderful resort overlooking Indian Ocean. The area of the hotel is green and blossoming. You can spot lots of animals there like monkeys, peacocks, parrots and much more. Our Private pool villa was a dream come true. Spacious rooms, fabulous interiors and of course cherry on the top was a private swimming pool with the ocean view, where we spent most of the time. Butler service was exceptional. Our butler went extra mile to exceed our expectations. Even he as per my husband's request arranged for us a traditional Sri Lankan show inside our villa area. It was unforgettable - dancers in Traditional costumes, fire show, drumming and delicious food that Chef was preparing specially for us at the live cooking station that they set up on a site. It was a magnificent show! Overall Sri Lanka is a beautiful country , full of wonders. It can suit any budget and satisfy even the most demanding traveler. Would definitely recommend it for the family vacation for around 7-10 days. You will enjoy!
St Petersburg 04/10/2021
Abu Dhabi 21/08/2020
Smolensk, Russia 26/02/2020
St.Petersburg, Russia 26/11/2019