Departure Date: 28/09/2021
Enjoy this amazing 6-night escape to two of the most iconic regions of Greece. Spending 3-nights in Santorini in some of their beautiful villa properties before seeing the breathtaking scenery that Santorini has to offer with your tour. Before heading to the ancient city of Athens. Your remaining 3-nights will impress you by staying in one of their centrally located hotels, MET34 to jumping on a Tuk-Tuk and getting to know more about Athens. This is the ultimate family getaway.
Start your vacation by staying at the Laokasti Villas in Santorini. This is a hotel and restaurant that is established and run by the same family since 1985. It is located in the most picturesque of all Santorini villages, Oia (pronounced: i-a) and offers a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the beauty that Santorini is. With traditional Santorini style rooms and a swimming pool with a pool bar and a small spa with a sauna and a Jacuzzi – relaxing here will be perfect. It also has a restaurant that offers traditional Greek and ethnic cuisine and excellent service. With views to watch that perfect sunset, you will enjoy unforgettable holidays in Santorini in a family environment that will make you feel at home!
Once well-rested it is time to explore the island of Santorini. Learn about the history of the island, admire the architecture of its traditional villages, lei-sure at its volcanic beaches and live Oia’s sunset experience!
1. Red Beach: Start your journey with a short photo stop at the famous volcanic beach, well known for the unique colour of the sand, its soaring red lava cliffs and clear green waters.
2. Akrotiri Excavation Site: Guided tour of the so-called “Prehistoric Pompei” or “Lost Atlantis”, buried and preserved by the volcanic ash of one of the largest volcanic eruptions in human history (17th century BC).
3. Perissa Beach: Enjoy free time to have lunch and relax at one of the longest black sandy beaches in the Cyclades and the most popular beach of Santorini.
4.Emporio Village: Explore one of the oldest and most authentic traditional villages of Santorini, built like a small labyrinth and visit its medieval fortress(15th century).
5. Santorini Winery: Taste Santorini’s distinctive wines and learn about one of the oldest vineyards in Europe while admiring the spectacular view of the volcano.
6. Profitis Ilias Mountain: Finish your tour with a short stop at the highest peak of Santorini (567 meters) to admire the striking panoramic view of the entire island.
7. Oia – Sunset: Transfer to the popular village of Oia and the most photographed place in Greece. Enjoy free time to experience its legendary sunset.
Once you are ready, you will move to the ancient city of Athens and check into MET34 Athens. This hotel is conveniently located near Syntagma square featuring spacious rooms and luxurious suites. Their stylish design, high-quality materials, latest hospitality technology and personalized service make MET34 Athens the best place for a unique travel experience. With a great central location in the centre of the city, in a small paved street off Ermou, the luxury MET34 Athens is the best choice for your stay.
Ready to see what Athens has in store for you? You will visit Athens differently and uniquely, upon your private tour on an Electric Tuk Tuk. This tour will take you around the most known neighbourhoods, important buildings and archaeological sites. Take a ride with us around the city Center, you will enjoy a unique 360º view, feel free to tell us to stop and enjoy the sights whenever you want. Our Tuk Tuks are 100% Electric, Eco Friendly, we provide only private tours for you to enjoy the best experience while visiting the city.
Book now & Pay in Full in July 2021. Starting from AED9,950 for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 6 and 8 years) for 6 night’s accommodation. Check-in 28th September 2021 for 3-nights in Laokasti Villas, Santorini and return minibus transfers and Check-in 1st October 2021 for 3-nights MET34 Athens Hotel with return private transfers. Hotels are on a bed and breakfast basis. Enjoy two attractions, Santorini Traditional Bus Tour and Tuk-Tuk Athens Tour. International flights are not included. Subject to availability. Give me a call for further details.
Low Deposit Terms and Conditions: Our Deposit Booking option is only available on land arrangements and is bookable with selected suppliers only. Full payment needs to be collected 12 weeks before departure. Normal refund and change policy fees may apply. Speak to your Travel Counsellor for more details.
Pay AED620 deposit. Prices from AED9,950 for family of 4
These offers are brought to you by Travel Counsellors LLC. Some of the offers contained within may be fulfilled by third party Tour Operators or suppliers. Terms and conditions apply to any booking and they are available upon request. The offers and prices contained in this offer are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice to you. Prices and information correct at time of distribution.