Just Announced: Luxury Goes Exploring…
19 July 2016
Regent Seven Seas announce $125 million fleet-wide renovations beginning with the Seven Seas Navigator® this spring.
The public spaces and suites to be refurbished will feature the same elegant style and indisputable attention to detail famously featured on Seven Seas Explorer®, providing guests with a consistent look-and-feel, no matter which ship they choose to sail on.
The two-year $125 million investment includes significant renovations of most public spaces along with a complete redesign of several suite categories. Seven Seas Navigator, carrying a mere 490 pampered guests, will be the first to receive this luxurious upgrade, followed by Seven Seas Voyager® in late 2016 and Seven Seas Mariner® in the spring of 2017.
Some highlights of this fantastic new refurbishment include:
- Navigator Suite: The spacious Navigator Suite will be updated with a fresh new design, featuring a crisp and elegant look. The bedroom features the new custom-made Elite Slumber Bed, dressed in luxurious 100% cotton sateen bedding. In both the bedroom and living room, an ebony-black wooden vanity with white marble top stretches the length of the room, harmonizing beautifully with the sultry green and yellow accent furniture, draperies and new carpeting.
- Penthouse, Concierge and Deluxe Suites: The largest collection of suites onboard the ship will receive a luxurious new look. The contemporary design accentuates the spaciousness of the suites.
- Reception Area: Guests’ first exposure to the renovations will take place in the completely-redesigned reception area, where contemporary and classical design elements seamlessly meet.
- Compass Rose: The ship’s flagship restaurant will be grander and more resplendent than ever before.
- La Veranda: Effortlessly chic, La Veranda will feature a fresh and airy design that is accentuated by a wealth of natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows that encircle the restaurant.
- Galileo Lounge: True to its name, the Galileo Lounge on Deck 11 conveys a celestial feel, beginning with its tempered glass double-door entrance trimmed with an abstract design reminiscent of the solar system and featuring a decorative sun-shaped handle.
- Navigator Lounge / Coffee Connection: By day, these intimate Deck 6 venues – connected by a central walkway – are bathed in natural light from a bank of windows overlooking the sea.
- Library: The bright yet intimate library exudes comfort and charm. From its faux fireplace to cream-colored sofas resting atop a glistening marble floor, the room is reminiscent of a library found in a residential estate home.